Checking ranking and other reports on the go is important. Here’s eight iPhone apps to check on your SEO and Social Media campaigns.
5 iPhone Apps For SEO:
- WordPress – Handle your WordPress blogs on the go.
- iSEO – SERP analyzer, inlinks analyzer, and a list of web directories.
- PokeSEO – Check the Google PageRank and reported backlinks for your domain or a competitor’s. Not currently available in app store (because they’re doing a total make-over).
- AnalyticsAPP – Instant mobile access to Google Analytics that is easier than checking with your browser.
- Elite SEM – Calculator for CPM, CPA, CPC to CPM, and CPC to PPC. Also includes DMA lookup.
3 iPhone Apps For Social Media:
- Tweet Deck for handling all of your Twitter accounts. You can run multiple accounts from one Tweetdeck, and it syncs with Tweetdeck on your computer so you can have the same set up on the go as you do in your office, or at home.
- Tumblerette for any Tumblr blogs you might have. Works with one account, but one account can have many blogs under it.
- Facebook for any Facebook Pages you may be running.
Many of these are also available on iPad.