5 Google Chrome Extensions For SEO
Previously, Firefox was the best browser for handling things like SEO because of the Firefox extensions. Unfortunately, Firefox is very bulky. There is a solution! Google Chrome is not near as bulky as Firefox, and now has a growing list of extensions. Go ahead and see for your self. Open up a website you spend a lot of time on in Firefox. Then do the same in Google Chrome. Check your task manager and see which is using more memory. Now, check out this list of SEO Extensions for Google Chrome:
- SEO Site Tools – On-Page and External metrics; Social Media information; Metrics and numbering on Yahoo, Bing, and Google SERPs; Extends WMT, YSE and GA with metrics.
- SEOQuake lite – Displays the Google PageRank and Alexa rank of any webpages in your browser. Also shows no-follow links.
- SitezMeter – Displays traffic charts from Google Trends and Alexa, as well as ranks.
- Site Information Tool – Shows information about the current page like PageRank, Alexa rank, IP info, server response headers, whois and other SEO parameters.
- Chrome SEO – Includes Keyword Research Tool (Alpha Version), Highlighted NoFollow links, number of Pages Indexed, number of Backlinks, Current Traffic and Rankings, Social Bookmark counts, Cached Versions of the page, and Domain Details like DNS, IP, Whois, Server Location.